Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring is here, summer is close by....



Everyone in Florida who has alergies sure knows it is Spring. It is once of the worse season's we have had in a long time.

I am waiting to Summer even though it is hot it is my fav time of year. I love the beach and it keeps you cool if you stay in the water I am okay.

Melissa and I are trying to decide whether to rent a house this year and go to Gasperilla, Island. We don't want to do any camping with the new baby.

I've been spending since Feb1 -10 recovering from another Plasma treatment. Also managed to get a blood clot in my right upper leg. On med's for that for 6-9 months. On my 2nd month now.

I wondered outside the other day and wow my lillies have really showed there selves this
year. I really enjoy taking picture's of flowers and many other things.

I am hoping to get out to a couple parks and take some more
pictures.
I've met a new friend Bonnie she is very kind and I enjoy her friendship.
Ginny also has been coming every 2 weeks to visit. That is my brother's wife. She is very easy to talk to and I trust her with what I say.
I've been keeping up with Melissa's blog our youngest daughter who home schools. She has really done a great job. She is due with ther 4th in 33 weeks. I am very excited. She is having a little girl. Leanna can hardly wait.
Be kind to others. Stay strong in your faith. Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment